Friday, May 25, 2012

Refresh in Style

Hi everyone - Once again in a while, I haven't posted another blog post. My apologies. However As always I will make it up! :)

 Life gets busy, and for myself my schedule consumed any thought of relaxation. Now though, I finally have a chance to collect my thoughts and share them to my viewers :)

              Vogue Sunglasses, VO2651S - $89.95
 To start off, over the past months of my busy schedule, my fashion changed. severely. From trying to look like a preppy child with layers of different fabrics and complex outfits that just confused me, I simplified. I do not look at one style as inspiration any longer. I now observe the clothing within each style, to create my own preferred look. From short black died leather boots with leather strips hitting each other after each step and a swede red jacket, to a more 70's
geometric lace top with cute blue shorts.

 These are just two examples, however I'm going to post all the cute clothes i can find with their information, and to show a range of options! :) One day a floral dress, handbag, innocent peach heels, and pearl earrings, to urban boots, tribal pattern denim shorts, a "Beatles" Bro Tank, and leather straps as bracelets.

Why can't we wear it all? :)

Lots of Love,
Nat

(All photo rights reserved to the following stores: Macys, Nordstrom, and Pacsun)

 PACSUN


 Bullhead Black Western Denim Jacket $49.50






 Breeze Tee $34.50





 Bullhead Black The 55 Denim Legging Gray $10.00



 NORDSTROM

 Lily White Polka Dot Shorts (Juniors) $34.00



 Carole Disc Chandelier Earrings $12.00




















Frenchi® Eyelet Shorts (Juniors) $42.00






















Mimi Chica Print Silky Shorts (Juniors) $26.00





















Stephan & Co. Gloss Rhinestone Stud Earrings $8.00


















Carole Studded Faux Leather Wrap Bracelet $12.00















Carole Antiqued Pavé Stud Earrings $6.00


 Stephan & Co. Enameled Post Earrings $6.00




MACYS


GUESS? Dress, Strapless Chelsea Printed Ruffled Maxi $108.00



 Material Girl Romper, Sleeveless Surplice Tribal-Print $34.00



 Rocket Dog Shoes, Clover Espadrille Flats Orig. $45.00 Was $31.50 Now $23.62



 GUESS Women's Shoes, Rolene2 Pumps $90.00




 Fossil Handbag, Explorer Leather Crossbody $178.00



 Lucky Brand Handbag, Ojai Crochet Hobo Reg. $149.00 Sale $110.99



 Fossil Handbag, Maddox Flap Clutch Embossed Wallet $60.00



 Fossil Handbag, Vintage Reissue Frame Clutch $80.00




 RACHEL Rachel Roy Ring, Worn Gold Tone Glass Stone Octopus Stretch Ring $48.00




Betsey Johnson Earrings, Sunflower Stud Earrings $25.00



Lucky Brand Necklace, Silver Tone Turquoise Sunflower Pendant $35.00



Lucky Brand Ring, Abalone Oval Ring $35.00






2 comments:

  1. you your style picks. that oval ring is gorgeous. enjoyed browsing your lovely blog, and you have a new follower. i'd be honored if you connect with me, too. :) cheers!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! That ring has such great shades of blues, greens, and earth tones :)
      Thank you so much! It really means a lot!!
      I will definitely look forward to looking through your blog!! :)

      Delete