Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An outfit a day keeps the...I don't know- but you get an outfit!

       Hi everyone! I'm glad to say that my blog is getting more subscribers and views! This is super exciting! So how should I celebrate? By posting more posts for my viewers of course!!

For this post I went through one of my favorite stores, Nordstrom, and found separate items of clothing and accessories online to create cute outfits! Isn't it a hassle to drive to the store, carry 50 lb worth of clothing on your arm, occasionally dropping an item which forces you to re-organize all the clothing on your exhausted arm? Unless you know what you want and get past all that mess, it's just 20 times easier to just shop online! Your shopping cart does all the carrying for you! There is a much greater variety of clothing, and more sizes in stock! Plus, there are great online sales.  How could it get any better?? Oh, that's right- You can shop in messed up hair and pjs. You just saved yourself a half-day's worth of time my friend. And that is what we all need. So how could it get any easier? I'm doing the searching for you. :)

And with that, let's begin the outfit-creating!

*To be more specific, I'm going to be posting one outfit per day. So check everyday to see which store and outfits I post!* 


Love,
Nat


MAIN OUTFIT

Frenchi® One Button Blazer (Juniors)$58.00


Here are the steps!

1) Wear the chiffon blouse

2) Wear the chambray skirt; tuck in the blouse

3) If it's cold or cool, wear the blazer!

4) Put on as many accessories as you want!




Lush Sleeveless Chiffon Blouse (Juniors)$34.00















Frenchi® Button Front Chambray Skirt (Juniors)$38.00



























SHOES

Zigi Girl 'Klive' Sandal$129.95




TOMS 'Sofie' Sandal
$68.95



Paola Ferri '2517' Oxford

$109.95















ACCESSORIES

Rachel Faceted Stud Earrings$12.00






3 comments:

  1. Oh Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)
    And yes, I'll definitely check out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pretty skirt!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It's such a nice shade of blue, and simple, but those buttons add just the right touch! :)

      Nat

      Delete