Saturday, March 3, 2012




Hello again,

I just went shopping at Macy's and I bought some gorgeous pieces of clothing I need to share. They are all different in style, but share one common trait. Big. Bold. and Beautiful.

GUESS? Top, Judy Short Sleeve Chiffon $69


American Rag Jacket, Long Sleeve Crinkled Faux Suede Bomber (Color- Baked Apple) Orig. $69.00



The other pieces of clothing i purchased were not available on the online store so I could not upload pictures!

MAKEUP:

I have been using cheap brushes the longest time. So I've decided to search through MAC products which have gorgeous pigments and shadows for a few nice brushes that don't fall apart within a week! Here is what is in my bag so far:

MAC 190 Foundation Brush $33


MAC 217 Blending Brush $22.50


MAC 266 Small Angle Brush $19.50



After I receive these products I will make a video tutorial on how to apply eyeshadow for various effects! :)

Love,
Nat



* All photos are from www.Macys.com
**Photo of Earring info: Kenneth Cole New York Earrings, Gold Plated Purple Crush Earrings $32

No comments:

Post a Comment